Friday, July 20, 2007

Yep, That's My Plan

I am lucky to have a wonderful, fun, 27 year old manager. He's a very positive person and maintains an upbeat atmosphere without being cloying. He not only tolerates my silliness and sarcasm, he encourages it.

Sample dialogue:

Him: Hey Everyone! Wendy's appointment is here. She's going to enroll this guy! Right Wendy?
Me: Yep.
Him: Hey Everyone! She's not only going to enroll him, she's going to get him to do his application before he leaves. Right Wendy?
Me: Yep.

Pause

Me: You know, I think that's not enough. I'm going to do something more.
Him: Hey Everyone! Wendy's going to do something more!
Me: Yeah, getting him enrolled and getting the app isn't enough. I'm going to usher in a new era of world peace.
Him: Hey Everyone! Wendy's going to usher in a new era of world peace!